Applications developed by KamaGames are played by hundreds of users from more than 240 countries every day. They are popular and have high coverage. This makes them quite effective platforms for advertising other applications, services or products.
Advertisement in our applications allows:
- Growth in sales of your applications and their profitability
- Effective projects advertisement with maximum coverage of the targeted market
- Increased brand recognition with the help of mobile applications as one of the promotion channels
We cooperate with:
- The developers of social and mobile games, as well as service applications
- Publishers of social and mobile applications
- Digital-agencies, specialized in product advertisement in social networks and mobile applications
What we do:
- We help to create an effective advertisement campaign under any budget and objectives
- We manage the advertising campaign and track the results
- We get the application to the top 25 in the App Store or Google Play store
- We use various advertising formats, the combination of which provides great results.
How does it work?
Advertisements in mobile applications are text or graphical links (banners) that promote your application. The advertisement has strictly defined parameters and is specifically placed.
We use two popular advertisement models:
CPI (cost per install). It’s used for advertising applications on the Android platform. Users click on the banner link, install and run the promoted product, and in exchange for bonus.
CPC (cost per click). It’s used on platforms, such as iOS and Android, as well as on social websites. The user is clicking on the banner, which links him to the application page, where he can install and run the application.
You only pay for the result – actions of the user, when
he/she clicks on the banner or installs your application.
We use several proven advertising formats:
Scrollable list of banner ads, which is one of the most common and effective formats. The user receives a bonus if follows the link and installs the advertised application. Millions of users learn about new applications right here.
A colorful banner, which occupies almost the entire screen and is shown when the application starts. Shows only one message.
Small banners within the application.