Kama Games is looking for a 2D/3D Artist to join our team! We are committed to developing great games! And we have cookies!
The 2D/3D Artist will be working with Producer, creating art assets that drive the visual identity and user interface of the game. This 2D/3D Artist will also create final in-game artwork and placeholder artwork as needed by engineering. This position will also work with web and marketing teams to create game-related artwork. The 2D/3D Artist will spend most of their time designing and modeling 3D objects but is flexible enough to handle 2D art, flash animation, icons, advertising, web ready art, et cetera.
- quick sketching and storyboarding experience;
- ability to communicate visually, and to identify and define visual design issues and solutions;
- excellent design skills, including the effective use of color, form, lighting and composition;
- 5 years experience in games development (shipped titles a plus!);
- a passion for games, virtual worlds, and social networking;
- clear understanding of 3D lighting, and its effect on texture, bump, displacement mapping results;
- excellent Photoshop skills (CS3-4) compositing, texture painting, tiling, retouch, filtering, scripting;
- excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks;
- experience in Flash including creating optimized movies, buttons, and animation;
- 3−4 years of experience with Maya or 3D Max.
Connect us on firstname.lastname@example.org