Kama Games is looking for fantastic Game Designer to work on MMO games that runs on social networks and mobile. Qualified candidates will have experience on mobile and PC and are fluent in game design practices and overall game development.
We are committed to developing great games! And we have cookies!
- create or update game features in existing games;
- pitch new ideas to the team/ hold brainstorming sessions;
- tune and model complex systems;
- write copy, names, and narrative elements of game;
- analyze real-time feedback and metrics, and adjust game designs accordingly;
- work with product managers, developers and artists to oversee the implementation of new features and systems;
- ability to describe user experience stories and create wireframe screens and flows.
- experience or knowledge of traditional board game, card game and any other games design;
- expert with math and formulas in game environment;
- experience designing combat and/or system mechanics including player control, moves, and NPC/AI types and behaviors;
- strong knowledge and experience of game balancing and pacing;
- management experience, preferably with an experienced design team;
- adept with spreadsheets;
- passionate gamer;
- at least 2 shipped games;
- game programming background required.
Connect us on firstname.lastname@example.org